Just a quick reminder from Norristown that tomorrow, April 28, they will be holding a Workshop on Permitting for Contractors in Norristown.
Directly from their website:
An Informational Program for Residents, Investors,
Businesses, Contractors and Design Professionals
Presented by Yerkes Associates and the Municipality of Norristown
• When Do I Need A Permit? How Long Do I have to Wait for Approval?
• When are Architectural Plans Required?
• What Kinds of Inspections are Required?
• What are Zoning Laws and How Do They Affect My Project?
• Norristown’s Historic Districts and What They Mean to You.
Where: Norristown Public Library Community Room
When: Wednesday, April 28th at 7:00 PM
What You Need to Know About
Code Enforcement in Norristown
235 E. Airy Street
Norristown, PA 19401
If you are interested in the latest activities in Norristown, this should be an excellent opportunity to bring you up to date on what is required when living, working, or investing in the area.
Long & Foster Real Estate Inc - Newtown Square,PA/Bear, DE
Office: 610-353-1199/Direct: 610-359-3853/Cell: 610-618-0808